How to Apply
Ready to submit an application? Follow the instructions below.
Summary of Resident Selection Criteria
- All applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application and fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity. A Non-Refundable application fee will be required for all adult applicants. Applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner’s association and may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit. All applicants MUST apply through petscreening.com (even if there are no pets). This is a free service if you do not have pets.
- Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three (3) times the monthly rent. We reserve the right to require a co-signer. A minimum of two years residential history is required.
- Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past five (5) years.
- Self employed applicants may be required to produce upon request two (2) years of tax returns or 1099's and non employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
- Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
- No pets of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, and addendum to lease, a non-refundable pet fee acceptable to landlord and/or an additional pet deposit or additional security deposit.
- Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent. If a credit score is between 500-599, an additional deposit may be required.
- The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied for unit.
- We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. In the event the application is approved, and applicant enters into a lease, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.
- Any exceptions to our company’s criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security, co-signers, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
- Our company policy is to report all non compliances with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau.